Subject: Re: [ws-rx] An alternative approach to make anon reply-to and syncrm work

Doug

The use of this model by the client is optional.

So two possibilities.

1) The client needs to use the HTTP connection as the correlator. In
this case it can either keep replaying the request message, or *just not
use this model*.
2) The client can use the relatesTo header as the correlator (and the
client RMS/RMD) doesn't span multiple endpoints. In this case it works.
If the client's RMS/RMD spans multiple endpoints, then the choice is
there to *just not use this model*. Its optional.

Paul