Subject: Deferred issues?

All,

We have two issues that we deferred in the issue list. Do we want to address these now or during PR?

i007  WSS 1.0/1.1 token support

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i007

This one seems like we could take it on now as WSS 1.1 is done.

i042  Which version of WS-Addressing spec?

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i042

This one I don’t know. WS-A is at PR so it may be better to wait until it gets to REC and handle it during our PR phase. It seems it may be worth starting to discuss now though.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903