Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Issue i096

Could you give us some explanation of the changes?  In particular why are you proposing to remove two complete columns?

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

From: Matthew Lovett [mailto:MLOVETT@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: April 5, 2006 9:32 AM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx] Issue i096

Hi all,

Here's an updated PDF for the state tables. There are quite a few updates, all highlited in blue. If this proposal is accepted by the TC, I think this leaves the tables in a reasonable state (no pun intended), so if anyone has any further ideas for changes they are probably best handled under new, specific issues.

I also have the openoffice doc that produced the PDF - it may be useful for the editors if the TC accepts the proposal.

Thanks,

Matt