Subject: Re: [ws-rx] i089 proposal - and another one

All,
  Following up on Paul's note we'd like to offer up another variant of the polling solution.  We
feel that this solution composes more cleanly, has less impact on the RM spec and on existing
RM implementations and supports more use-cases.  While the doc is 5 pages the proposal
itself is only 2, the rest is supporting text (an example and reasons behind what we did).  I
expect we'll have to do a lot of discussing of these proposals but hopefully the extra Q&A
section we have will speed things along.

thanks
-Doug

RM proposal - 2006-04-06.doc