Subject: RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: figure 2 out of date

Chris,

Could you please point out the difference between your proposed figure and the existing one. Perhaps it's the blurriness of the picture that is making it difficult for me to see the difference.

Also, I am not sure how your proposed figure matches your issue justification (does not reflect Close() operation).

-- Sanjay

From: Christopher B Ferris [mailto:chrisfer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, Apr 07, 2006 11:42 AM
To: Patil, Sanjay; ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

I mean replace figure 2 with this one

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

04/07/2006 02:07 PM

Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS, "WS-RX TC" <WS-RX_TC@us.ibm.com>
RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: figure 2 out of date

I thought that once a Sequence is closed and a final Ack is sent, the RMD does not accept any new messages (other than protocol messages) in that sequence.  Am I missing something?

-- Sanjay

Title: Figure 2 (cd3) [1] is out of date with the changes to the potocol

Figure 2 (cd3) [1] is out of date with the changes to the potocol

Justification:

does not reflect Close() operation

Target: core

Proposal: