Subject: Attribute extensibility added to the resolution of issue i099 bythe editors

Issue i099 [1] was resolved by the TC on 9th march, 2006 [2].

The resolution adds a new detail element as follows:

<wsrm:Detail>
</wsrm:Detail> ?

in the wsrm:SequenceFault element.

The resolution also specifies the various 'elements' in the exemplar
which include:
/wsrm:SequenceFault/wsrm:Detail and
/wsrm:SequenceFault:/wsrm:Detail/{any}

But it does *not* include /wsrm:SequenceFault:/wsrm:Detail/@{any}

The proposal also says:
"(corresponding changes to wsrm-1.1-schema-200602.xsd left as an
exercise for the monkeys)"

While changing the schema, the editors added extensibility attribute to
the schema (this is inline with all the elements that we define) and
added the following to the spec:

/wsrm:SequenceFault:/wsrm:Detail/@{any}

Since this was not explicitly stated in the resolution, the
monkeys^h^h^h^h^h^h^heditors would like to draw the attention of the TC
to this. Please send a response to this email if you object.

I would like to request the chairs to put this on the agenda if there
are any objections.

Thanks.

-Anish
--

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i099
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200603/msg00079.html

PS: I did not send a link to the latest editors' draft as it is not
visible to the entire TC