Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Issues for discussion on 4/20 conf-call

Fine by me. Let us discuss this during the agenda review if there are any objections.
-- Sanjay

From: Christopher B Ferris [mailto:chrisfer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Apr 19, 2006 11:45 AM
To: Patil, Sanjay
Cc: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

I'd like to postpone discussion of i089. Doug is on vacation this week.

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

04/17/2006 02:00 PM

<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
[ws-rx] Issues for discussion on 4/20 conf-call

a> i114  Figure 2 (cd3) is out of date with the changes to the protocol
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i114

b> i089  suggest the restricted use of anonymous URI
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i089

c> i106  SequenceAcknowledgement:Final assumption of deliverability
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i106

d> i115  "must understand" attribute for extensions to RM components
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i115