Subject: i093 edits - preview

As per AI #0099, attached is a version of the latest editor's draft (with and without change indicators) that contains the edits necessary to implement the resolution to i093. TC members should note that this draft does not contain the state table changes that are in the draft DougD attached to http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200605/msg00102.html.

I am fairly certain that most of the members of the TC will feel that the extent of these changes is greater than they imagined when they agreed to the resolution of i093 (I know I did). One problem is that our current document contains a lot of cardinality statements of the form "This REQUIRED element is . . .". In the attached draft I replaced all occurrences of this phrase with statements like "The RM Source MUST include this element in . . ." A simpler solution would be to simply eliminate these cardinality statements since they are redundant (the exemplars and schema both indicate cardinality).

Please review these changes as soon as possible. I093 is gating a number of editorial tasks and needs to be implemented ASAP. We should schedule some time during the 5/18 concall to review these changes and come to a final decision.

- gp

wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-13.pdf

wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-13-diff.pdf