Subject: Reminder - Deadline for raising any new substantive issues is Jun 8th!

Title: Reminder - Deadline for raising any new substantive issues is Jun 8th!

This is to humbly remind the TC of the schedule we are currently following. Specifically please pay attention to the immediate milestones that fall in this month:

Thanks to our great editors team for reaching the first milestone on time. The most recent drafts (WD 13 of WSRM, and WD 9 of WSRMP) [1] have been available for the TC's review since May 31st. I am assuming that the TC has reviewed the recent drafts and is ready to apply the new policy of raising the bar higher for accepting new issues by tomorrow (Jun 8th, Thursday)! The next target would be to close all the issues by Jun 22nd!

-- Sanjay

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=ws-rx