Subject: RE: [ws-rx] NEW Issue: Change default value of fault uri

I'm fine with dropping the word default.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Niblett [mailto:peter_niblett@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 1:17 PM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

I agree that we should not be using the WS-A value (since the Rec says
that we should not)... but I don't understand why we refer to this as a
"default". Aren't we simply saying that all WS-ReliableMessaging faults
MUST use this IRI for their [action] property?

Peter Niblett

             "Marc Goodner"

             <mgoodner@microso

             ft.com>
                                       <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>

             08/06/2006 01:32

                                       [ws-rx] NEW Issue: Change default

                                       value of fault uri

Title: Change default value of fault uri

value of the WS-A faults.  WS-A Rec says this value should only be used
for WS-A faults. We need to define our own default uri for faults.

Target: core

Type: design

Proposal:
In section 4 change:
Entities that generate WS-ReliableMessaging faults MUST include as the
[action] property the default fault action IRI defined in WS-Addressing.
The value from the W3C Recommendation is below for informational
purposes:
http://schemas.xmlsoap.orgwww.w3c.org/ws/20045/08/addressing/fault

To:
Entities that generate WS-ReliableMessaging faults MUST include as the
[action] property the default fault action IRI defined below:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200604/fault