Subject: Re: [ws-rx] proposal for i122, i123, and i124

Chris and others,

The question I raised near the end of this call was: One of the concerns
raised with regard to Gil's i122 proposal was approximately "How does
this profile development effort relate to the work which might happen in
the new (and now publicly-known) Reliable Secure Profile WG[1] at
WS-I?"  I'd like to ask the same question about this proposal.

Put another way, should this TC close this issue (i122) or those issues
(i122-124) with no action in light of work happening elsewhere?

Going down another level, is this really an alternative to Gil's
i122-123 proposals or an additional profile which might be folded into
Gil's mix?  Though doing lots of profiles in this TC strikes me as a
time suck and a significant change in our priorities, I would like to
hear other perspectives.

thanx,
    doug

[1] <http://www.ws-i.org/deliverables/workinggroup.aspx?wg=reliablesecure>