Subject: [NEW ISSUE] Consistent use of wsrm: in normative text

Title: Consistent use of wsrm: in normative text

Justification: we're inconsistent in the spec(s) when it comes to referencing RM elements.  Sometimes we say "wsrm:SequenceAck" and sometimes we just say "SequenceAck".  We need to be consistent in whether or not we use "wsrm:" - and also the font  :-)

Proposal:
[flip of coin...]   Change all references to RM elements to just the element name w/o the "wsrm:" and use the fixed (courier?) font.
e.g.    "....the SequenceAcknowledgement element...."