Subject: Latest WDs

All,
  I believe all outstanding issues have been applied to the editor's working drafts.  One suggestion, by Marc, was to move the wsdl to be after the schema (instead of after the sample messages) - we decided to do this change as the first change in a new WD so that people could see that diff in isolation.  I've attached three pdf diffs to this note:
        14-diff.pdf contains all of the outstanding editorial and issue related changes since WD13
        15-diff.pdf contains just the movement of the wsdl section
        10-diff.pdf contains WD10 of the policy spec
If there are additional changes needed please use WD15-diff.pdf's as the base doc. If there is a different version of the docs that people would like to see please let me know - hopefully, this addresses PaulC's concern mentioned on the last TC call.

thanks
-Doug

wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-15-diff.pdf

wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-14-diff.pdf