Subject: i125

I've been looking again at 125 -
(i125 Protocol precondition requires knowledge of policies
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i125).

Firstly, I think this is a leftover from when the spec allowed an RMS to
start a sequence without a CS/CSR. If you look at the March 2003 spec,
where that is possible, it has this precondition in it.

Note that the preconditions are "prior to the processing of the initial
sequenced message".

So I propose that we replace the current pre-conditions with this:

The correct operation of the protocol requires that a number of
preconditions MUST be established prior to the processing of the initial
sequenced message:
* For any single message exchange the RM Source MUST have an endpoint
reference that uniquely identifies the RM Destination endpoint.
* The RM Source MUST have successfully created a Sequence with the RM
Destination.
* The RM Source MUST be capable of formulating messages that adhere to
the RM Destination's policies.
* If a secure exchange of messages is required, then the RM Source and RM
Destination MUST have a security context.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf