Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE Editorial, Sec 3.5 Request Acknowledgement textassumes Sequence is known

I think that this could be simplified to simply add the "or generate an UnknownSequence fault". e.g.

An RM Destination that receives a message that contains an AckRequested header block
MUST send a message containing a SequenceAcknowledgement header block to the AcksTo
endpoint reference (see Section 3.1) for a known Sequence or else generate an
UnknownSequence fault.

However, in general I agree with the new issue.

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295