Subject: Bob's new issues

Bob,
  you submitted several new issues, and took back a few, could you send a note to the TC with URLs to the ones that we should consider for this week's call?  I think it would be a good idea for the members to look these over before the call.  Since most of them are editorial in nature we may be able to quickly resolve them (assuming they are accepted as new issues) if people review them before the call.
thanks