Subject: RE: [ws-rx] List of Bob's NEW issues (really only six) well, ok seven

Comments on Bob's issues:

Apx C examples http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200606/msg00217.html
These sample message flows are tied to figure 2 - do we really want to update that one too? I don't really care much except it does make more work for the monkeys  :-)

Sequence Expiry http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200606/msg00216.html
Do we really need an entire new section for this or can we just add a line of text to where Expires is used saying something like:
        This value indicates the time at which the Sequence SHOULD be terminated.
Or just change sentences like:
        This element, if present, of type xs:duration specifies the duration for the offered Sequence.
To:
        This element, if present, of type xs:duration specified the duration of time until the Sequence SHOULD be terminated.

Rollover by RM Source http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200606/msg00212.html
on 1) that an impl detail, nothing on the wire from a spec perspective
on 2) an impl choice - it may not choose to close/terminate the sequence at all
I suggest: Close w/no action

What does not receive mean? http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200606/msg00200.html
Just editoral, I'm ok with it.

Can’t respond if Sequence not known http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200606/msg00193.html
Editorial, not sure its needed since the definition of UnknownSeq fault says its sent whenever we see an RM element referring to a Seq we don't know about, so do we really need to say that for each and every RM element?  Seems a bit noisy but I'm not going to lay down in the road over it.  My preference would be to close w/no action since I think the Fault text already covers this.

Terminate sequence, fault not specified http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200606/msg00192.html
See previous issue comment - this is getting a bit verbose.

Add detail and specificity to fault descriptions http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200606/msg00190.html
I would like to see a specific proposal (actual proposed text) before I can know for sure if I like the idea of this or not.

thanks