Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Editorial namespace URI is incorrect

Bob,
  Gil usually handles that side of things, but I don't think you'll see anything at those URLs until we get a corresponding CD (or some other official doc) published.  I think the URI we're currently using is just a placeholder for the 'next publication'.
-Doug

"Bob Freund-Hitachi" <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>

06/29/2006 09:45 AM

"[WS-RX]" <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
[ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Editorial namespace URI is incorrect

In the June 26 version of WD 15, in Section 1.2, the namespace URI is indicated to be http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200604
There is no namespace document at that address; however there is one at http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/2006042