Subject: RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Editorial namespace URI is incorrect

Yes and we assumed there would be, which is why the new namespace was created/used.  I think we're hoping that the current one (the one that points to nothing on the web) will be the final one.
-Doug

Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM

06/29/2006 11:05 AM

"Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
cc
Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>, ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Editorial namespace URI is incorrectLink

Have there actually been non-backwards compatible schema changes since the last CD?

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295