Subject: [NEW ISSUE] MsgNumRollover Fault is too restrictive

Title: MsgNumRollover Fault is too restrictive

After this week's f2f MsgNumRolloverFault now says that " The RM Source MUST NOT send any new messages" upon receipt of this fault.  I think this is too restrictive.  One possible recovery algorithm could be for the RMS to negotiate with the RMD for a larger # for this sequence - and then continue to use the sequence.  This applies to cases where we didn't reach 9,223,372,036,854,775,807.

Proposal:
Remove this sentence.
Remove the "Rollover" column from the RMS state table since fixing this would make this column the exact same as the "Created" one.

thanks,