Subject: Changing the namespaces

The latest Editor's drafts still use the 2006/04 and 2006/02 namespaces.

WS-ReliableMessaging July 28
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/19430/wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-15.pdf

"The XML namespace [XML-ns] URI that MUST be used by implementations of this specification is:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200604";

WS-RM Policy July 27
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/19390/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-10.pdf

"The XML namespace [XML-ns] URI that MUST be used by implementations of this specification is:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200602";

Which of these will be changed as per our namespace change policy?

Will this be done in the Editor's drafts that we will be reviewing for CD and PR status?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com