Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Re: Comment on WSDL spec: use of Anonymous Element

Alastair,

Is this a long and drawn out manner of stating that when a message is a true oneway (e.g. no
response is expected) then the wsa:ReplyTo should be the WS-A none URI rather than
simply leaving it absent and hence falling trap to the "if not present, default to anon" gotcha?

I guess I am not seeing an issue here, although I guess it would be fine if we recommended or required
that the MakeConnection wsa:ReplyTo MAP carry the WS-A none URI.

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295