Subject: RE: [ws-rx] FW: [Fwd: WS-RX Public Review]

Please go ahead and include the text. Please also update the URLs in the text to include "http://" which is currently missing (as pointed out by Pete on the list).

BTW, this issue was included in the group of editorial issues  that we agreed to include in the next CD4 rev on yesterday's call. So technically, this was discussed!

- Sanjay

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, Aug 11, 2006 9:42 AM
To: Patil, Sanjay
Cc: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

As I'm updating the spec should I include this?  We didn't talk about it on the call yesterday.
If I don't hear back I'll assume 'yes'.
-Doug

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

08/09/2006 08:02 PM

<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
[ws-rx] FW: [Fwd: WS-RX Public Review]

In preparation for the PR, the OASIS staff has suggested the following
update to our specifications. This is a boiler-plate, pro forma change
and I would not expect any objections to this as such.  Nevertheless, we
could talk about this on tomorrow's call and decide to apply this change
for the next revision (due after tomorrow's call), which would be a PR
candidate as per our current plans.

Marc, could you please include Mary's suggestion in your list of new
issues.

Kudos to our editors team that the OASIS staff could not raise any major
red flags.

-- Sanjay