Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - WSRM-CD4.zip uploaded

I think this naming convention is good too. The main requirement would
be that the RDDL files are retrievable by a HTTP GET on the respective
namespace URI.

Here is the overall map of the links to their artifacts :
1> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608 ==>
wsrm-1.1-rddl-200608.html
2> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608/ ==>
wsrm-1.1-rddl-200608.html