Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Interop calls bi-weekly starting this Thursday Aug 31st

Paul Fremantle wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'd like to start having Interop calls bi-weekly. I think there was some
> discussion of this on the last TC call. I've set them up starting this
> Thursday at the usual time (1pm Pacific, 4pm Eastern, 9pm UK, 10pm Europe).
>
> Don't forget to join the Implementation SC if you want to keep informed.
>
> Paul

the agreement at last meeting was to start in September.  Sanjay sent
the following mail last week:

Canceling some of the calls scheduled before we decided to go for PR.

Next calls will be on the following dates (at the regular time): 9/7, 9/21,
10/5, 10/19 <-- shift to weekly --> 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16

-- Sanjay

Why are we now proposing starting on Aug 31?

Tom Rutt
tom@coastin.com, trutt@us.fujitsu.com

 -- Mr Sanjay Patil