Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Interop calls bi-weekly starting this Thursday Aug 31st

Tom,

Paul was announcing bi-weekly calls for the Interop group
(Implementation sub committee) that will be staggered with the bi-weekly
calls for the main TC.

The next call for the main TC will be on Sep 7th (Thu) at the regular
time (1 PM Pacific).

Folks interested in Interop2 activities are advised to join the
Implementation Subcommittee -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ws-rx-impleme
nt

-- Sanjay