Subject: Items for next weeks Agenda

Having looked through the minutes of previous week's calls and the
Action Items, I can't find any substantive items for discussion on Sept
7th.
So far there is no public review feedback.

If anyone has any items they would like discussing, please send them by
end of day Tuesday. If there isn't any proposed items by that point, I
will cancel the call.

The Interop SC has moved its times to 9am Pacific every other week, so
if there is a need we could hold a call on Sept 14th at our usual time.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf