Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Usage of Ref parms for WS-Reliable Messaging

No, the RM anon URI identifies the RMD resource. The fact that an implementation may choose to establish
a queue of messages targetted at a specific RMD resource does not imply that the URI identifies that queue
of messages.

The RM anon URI does not identify the back-channel either. It identifies the anon RMD resource. The
MakeConnection mechanism uses the protocol-specific back-channel to enable the sending endpoint to
transfer any messages targetted to a particular RMD resource identified in the MakeConnection message.

You are creating issues out of nothing.

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris