Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Usage of Ref parms for WS-Reliable Messaging

Paul,
  RManon vs Anon+ref-p's is the PR issue - yes I agree.  I, however, don't believe
that defining a new URI is any less in scope than RM defining an AcksTo EPR and
describing how messages sent to that EPR are delivered (esp. in the anon case).

thanks,
-Doug

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

10/06/2006 08:20 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx] Usage of Ref parms for WS-Reliable Messaging

Doug

Since one of the comments of the WSA WG was to question our creation of
a RMAnon URI I'm frankly confused why you don't consider this an issue
at hand.
The use of the WSA anon+refparams is clearly not creating a new
addressing concept and therefore would not be an issue for this part of
the charter.

Paul