Subject: PR002 v2

Attached is a new version of the changes for pr002 (note this still doesn't include pr003 changes).  The text is pretty much what Paul suggested with two changes:
1 - s/unusal/untraditional/
2 - remove the last bullet about not having the MakeConnection operation in the WSDL

I've also updated the comment in the WSDL related to the MakeConnect operation, and kept the operation there.

I wanted to get people's opinion on the WSDL change.  There's still this overall question of whether or not the RM operations would appear in a service's WSDL - if they do appear then I don't see why MakeConnection would be any different.  Any one-way operation could result in a soap envelope being return - e.g. a Ack can flow back.  So from that perspective MakeConnection is no different.  I did update the WSDL with a new comment that I think gives us the "pay attention" flag we were looking for.  Take a look and let's discuss it on Thursday.

thanks
-Doug

wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-04-pr002-v2.pdf