Subject: alastair.green@choreology.com -- mail service disruption

Choreology's mail server has suffered a prolonged outage due to problems
with our hosting service.

Any mail sent to addresses such as mine (alastair.green@choreology.com)
on the Choreology domain between 23.00 GMT+1 Thursday 12 October and
15:30 GMT+1 today Wednesday 18 October may not have been received.

I apologize for any delay or seeming rudeness in not responding to your
mail, if you have tried to contact me, or were expecting a response on a
mail list that I subscribe to.

It would be much appreciated if you would be kind enough to resend
urgent or important mails that might have been lost during this period.

Many thanks,

Alastair