Subject: RE: [ws-rx] PR001 - A repeat proposal

It is flagged in the draft I have as proposal 1 for this issue. I expect to get the issue list update out today.

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 7:20 PM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx] PR001 - A repeat proposal

Just to make sure I wasn't just imagining having sent in a proposal, I found the proposal I sent in a while ago for PR001:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200609/msg00014.html
If WSA decides to not change the wsdl marker I believe this proposal solves the current PR issue with minimal impact to the existing RM spec - and would definitely not be the cause of us having to have new PR or interop cycles.
Marc - in the "proposals" section for PR001 could we get this link added?
thanks