Subject: Re: [ws-rx] PR issue 09

Jacques

Rather than a mustSupport option or mustUnderstand marker on extensions,
I was proposing simply that ALL extensions are considered mustUnderstand.
Althought that may seem too restrictive on extension builders, but I
don't really think so. After all, you can make sure that support for the
extension is present when you do the CreateSequence (by adding an
appropriate extension).

I guess it might make sense to add a specific fault if an extension is
not understood containing the extension's xpath in the fault detail.

Paul

VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle