Subject: PROPOSAL PR013 (also covers some of PR012)

At the end of this text
During creation of a Sequence the RM Source MAY specify the
WS-Addressing anonymous IRI as the
address of the AcksTo EPR for that Sequence. When the RM Source
specifies the WS-Addressing
anonymous IRI as the address of the AcksTo EPR, the RM Destination MUST
Transmit any
SequenceAcknowledgement headers for the created Sequence in a SOAP
envelope to be Transmitted
on the protocol binding-specific channel. Such a channel is provided by
the context of a Received
message containing a SOAP envelope that contains a Sequence header block
and/or an AckRequested
header block for that same Sequence identifier.

Add:
When the RM Destination receives an AckRequested header, and the ackTo
EPR for that sequence is the WS-Addressing anonymous IRI, the RM
Destination SHOULD respond on the protocol binding-specific channel
provided by the Received message containing the AckRequested header block.

Paul