Subject: Re: [ws-rx] PR33 - Re: [ws-rx] NEW Issue back-channel not defined

Yes exactly. From my perspective a backchannel is any way I can get a
SOAP response back to the originator when the wsa:replyTo is anonymous.
Obviously this relies on the transport.

In fact my definition is very simple. If you can get a response back to
an anon client, then there is a backchannel.

In the SMTP case the SMTP Reply-To header allows that.

Paul

VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle