Subject: Review of W3C WS-Policy Last Call documents.

Title: Review of W3C WS-Policy Last Call documents.

Folks,

As you may be aware, the W3C WS-Policy WG is seeking comments on their Last Call documents by Jan 12th, 2007. As a consumer of the WS-Policy technology, it is important for our TC to review the Last Call documents and validate alignment with our work, etc.

Ashok has thankfully volunteered to review the W3C WS-P Last Call documents from the point of view of our TC's usage of those specifications. If any body else was also planning to provide a review, or can join Ashok in reviewing the Last Call documents, please respond ASAP.

I am hoping to get the review comments, if any, presented to our TC before our next conf-call (1/4/07) so that we can collectively finalize the comments  to be submitted to the W3C WS-Policy WG.

Wishing you all a very happy new year.

-- Sanjay