Subject: In preparation for this week's call

Folks

Firstly, may I wish you all a happy new year and a highly productive
2007! In order to start as we mean to go on, it would be good to make
sure we enter the first call of the year on the right footing.

To that end, we need to do some preparation:

1) Each issue has an owner. For each issue, we either need a concrete
proposal, or an email outlining what decisions the TC needs to make. Can
I please ask each owner to prepare this. There is an item on the agenda
for us to go through each issue and ensure we have these in place.

2) The editorial team has some work to do to follow up on the decision
regarding PR001. In particular the TC needs a new document to review.
Please be prepared to give the TC a status update.

3) At the last TC Chris and Jacques offered to come up with a concrete
proposal to address the DA-related issues.

If I have forgotten any other important action items, please feel free
to remind me!

VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle