Subject: Re: [ws-rx] PR027 review

I'm wondering if it doesn't make more sense to just make it clear, in the MC spec, that when the MCanonURI is used in ANY EPR then unless the messages destined for that EPR are sent on the current connection's back-channel, they MUST be polled for using MC.  Thus avoiding having all specs (even RM) from having to say this for ALL eprs it defines.
-Doug