Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Concrete proposal for PR021

Gil,

I section 3.8

change:

"The RM Destination SHOULD process any AckRequested header blocks that may be
included in any message it receives."

to:

"The RM Destination SHOULD process AckRequested header blocks that are included in
messages it receives."

The change above removes the 'may' which even though uncapitalized, still conveys
the RFC2119 semantic, which I don't believe is apropriate in this context.

Similarly, the same change applies to section 3.9

change:

The RM Source SHOULD process any SequenceAcknowledgement
header blocks that may be included in any message it receives.

to:

The RM Source SHOULD process SequenceAcknowledgement
header blocks that are included in messages it receives.

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 377 9295