Subject: WS-Addressing Metadata Document,Pending Last Call and request to schedule review by the WS-RX TC

Dear WS-RX TC Chairs and Members;

The W3C WS-Addressing WG expects to be publishing a new last call draft of the WS-Addressing Metadata Document which replaces the WS-Addressing WSDL binding.

The WG expects that this publication will occur on or about the end of January 2007.

WS-Addressing would appreciate that the WS-RX TC review the new Last Call draft since its contents were to a large degree motivated by review comments provided by a member of this TC.

A preliminary version of the WS-Addressing Metadata document[1] is available now, however there will be editorial corrections prior to its publication as a Last Call draft.

At the time of Last Call draft publication, a fresh link will be provided.

The deadline for review comments will be set once Last Call status has been achieved.  We expect that this deadline will be near to February 20 2007.

Thanks for your consideration.

A response to the call for Last Call review will be very much appreciated if it contains comment or not.

We hope that the new document will be workable for the needs of this TC.

Thanks

Bob Freund

Chair, WS-Addressing

[1] Editor’s draft: http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-wsdl.html