Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Official RX WDs available

Sorry but I doubt it.  Last time Gil tried it was messy and took quite a while to even get that much.

thanks
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>

01/29/2007 05:08 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
RE: [ws-rx] Official RX WDs available

Would it be possible to generate HTML versions of the documents?  I like to use the HTML versions with other documents tools when reviewing these kinds of documents.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329

mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com