Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Official RX WDs available

Title: Re: [ws-rx] Official RX WDs available
+ 1.  Major thanks from Adobe.  I am sorry I haven’t been able to participate in the technical discussions as much as I wanted to.

Great work!

Duane

On 1/30/07 5:23 PM, "Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com> wrote:

Thanks to the editors team for producing the WDs that incorporate all the issues resolved until the conf-call on 1/25.

I intend to conduct a ballot on this week's call (2/1) for approval of these WDs as CD V. If anybody has any concerns/comments in this regard, please let me know.

-- Sanjay

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, Jan 29, 2007 13:32 PM
To:  ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx] Official RX WDs  available

Per our conf call last week,  official versions of the current working drafts are available for the TC to  review.  These should contain all resolved issues.

The "Lastest Editor ...." files point to the  unmarked-up version of the PDF files:
RM :  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/22028/wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-16.pdf
RMP:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/22027/wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-11.pdf
MC:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/22029/wsmc-1.0-spec-wd-01.pdf

And the zip file contains _everything_  including the marked-up (diff) versions:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/22026/Latest%20WSRX.zip

thanks
STSM   |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919)  254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.           *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee    *
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                    *
Music: http://www.mix2r.com/audio/by/artist/duane_nickull*