Subject: MC editoral change

All,
  it was noticed that when the MC spec was split from the RM spec one link was not broken - the schema.  As of now the MC schema imports the RM namespace so that it can use the wsrm:SequenceID element within the MakeConnection element/operation.  For those who do not wish to use this variant of MC, pulling in the RM schema may see this as unneeded overhead.  I'd like to suggest that an editorial change be made to remove the import and the wsrm:SeqID element from the MC schema.  The text of MC would not change - meaning the seqID variant is still defined and included as part of the MC spec, but its use would be part of the xs:any under the MC element.  This is really no different than what I've seen other specs do when trying to deal with multiple WSAddressing levels - for example, MEX defines its MetadataReference with an xs:any instead of using one (or multiple, with a choice) versions of wsa:EPR.  Since this has no impact on the functionality of MC (all the features of MC remain unchanged), I'd like to treat this as an editorial change and get it into the MC CD - with the TC's approval of course  :-).
  I've discussed this with Paul (one of the biggest proponents of the seqID variants) and he was ok with treating this as an editorial thing to get out of the way now.  Any objections?

thanks
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com