Subject: RM Assertion -- Issue 37 -- once again

On the Jan 25 telcon, the TC accepted my proposal for the RM assertions.  I've omitted the URLs for the proposal and the minutes since the note was getting truncated there.

The latest draft of the RM Policy document, however, does not reflect the decision correctly.

Section 2.2 shows the outline for the RM assertion (DA assertion removed for brevity).
<wsrmp:RMAssertion [wsp:Optional="true"]? ... >
<wsp:Policy>
[ <wsrmp:SequenceSTR/> |
<wsrmp:SequenceTransportSecurity/> ] ?
</wsp:Policy>
</wsrmp:RMAssertion>

The Sequence Transport Security Assertion described in section 2.5.2, does not follow this outline.
<wsp:Policy>
<wsp:>ExactlyOne>
<wsp:All>
<wsrm:RMAssertion [wsp:Optional="true"]> ...>
<wsp:Policy>
<wsrmp:SequenceTransportSecurity/>
</wsp:Policy>
</wsrm:RMAssertion>
<sp:TransportBinding ...>
</sp:TransportBinding>
<wsp:All>
<wsp:ExactlyOne>
</wsp:Policy>
The proposal that was accepted by the TC recommended that the RM assertion be described in 3 flavors and all the flavors be described in a single section.  This should be implemented.

All the best, Ashok