Subject: Re: [ws-rx] I just posted a PR comment on MakeConnection Policy assertion

Tom Rutt wrote:
> Doug Davis wrote:
I now understand that your changes are required since make connection
can also be used for delivering requests.

Thus I agree with our changes to my proposal.

However we still need to discuss the need for a statement on Non Pesence
implying prohibition.

This discsussion needs to distinguish an endpoint which has no policy
statement attached, from one which has policy attached, but does not
include the makeConnection assertion in any alternative.