Subject: RE: [ws-rx] I just posted a PR comment on MakeConnection Policy assertion

This discussion really belongs in WS-Addr so I've cross-posted . . .

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea that the non-presence of the
wsam:NonAnonymousResponses implies that non-anonymous reply addresses are
not supported. Doesn't this just re-open the festering wound of CR33?

Both the wsam:AnonymousResponses and wsmc:MCResponses assertions refer to
the use of fairly specific URIs, but wsam:NonAnonymousResponses refers to
the use of *any* URI other than
"http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous";. To say that the absence of
wsam:NonAnonymousResponses implies its negation is to say that *only*
wsa:Anon is supported (thus ruling out things like the wsmc:Anon URI).
Didn't we spend months figuring out that this wouldn't work?

- gp

smime.p7s