Subject: Update to Editor's Drafts

All,
  the "Latest ...." files in the WS-RX Editor's Draft folder [1] have been updated.  Included in the zip file are 'diff's from the CD05 version.  The editors have decided to switch over from Open Office to MS Word since Word's HTML generation was less problematic than OO's.  In the process we also had to make some editorial changes to align our specs better with the OASIS requirements. Mainly just formatting changes, but it also included moving some sections around. I believe the complete list of changes are:

WSRM:
New date - March 1st
New set of URLs listed on the main page
Trademarks are listed at the bottom of the Notices section
Moved references to the start of the doc
Had to redo a few bookmarks references
Reformat of acknowledgement sections
s/Section/section/   we were inconsistent
Being optimistic, named it CS01

WSRMP:
New date - March 1st
New set of URLs listed on the main page
Trademarks are listed at the bottom of the Notices section
Moved references to the start of the doc
Had to redo a few bookmarks references
Reformat of acknowledgement sections
s/Section/section/   we were inconsistent
Removed empty sections (1.1 and 1.1.1).
After table 1 this spec was missing some text that RM and MC had - see text immediatly following table 1 for details.
s/Compliance/Conformance/ - section 1.6 title
added an 's' to 'mechanism' - line 459 in diff.
Being optimistic, named it CS01

WSMC:
New date - March 1st
New set of URLs listed on the main page
Trademarks are listed at the bottom of the Notices section
Moved references to the start of the doc
Had to redo a few bookmarks references
Reformat of acknowledgement sections
s/Section/section/   we were inconsistent
Being optimistic, named it CS01

For all the "diff" pdf files, I've not shown the simple formatting changes as I thought it would cause too much of distraction.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/documents.php

thanks
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com