Subject: RE: [ws-rx] PR Issue 40: MakeConnection Policy assertion does not indicate a Requirement

Shouldn't the name of the assertion be changed from MCSupported to MCRequired? Seems really confusing otherwise . . .

- gp

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 11:45 AM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

If it helps, I've attached a pdf file with the proposed changes (Tom's + my minor tweak) for PR040 as they would appear in the MC spec.  I'm hoping the lack of discussion means people are ok with this.  If not, please speak up as it would make the editor's job easier to know that people will disagree with this proposal.

thanks
-Doug

smime.p7s