Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Mistake in wsp namespace in wsrmp and wsmc

Marc

I understand your decision. However, I would like to point out that we
cancelled the previous ballot simply because we knew we could correct it
in time. If that had not been a possibility, then we would have
continued it, because the previous errors were definitely of "errata"
level.

However, I'm not implying one way or another whether that logic applies
in this case.

Paul

Marc Goodner wrote:
> We cancelled our last ballot for errors in the specification that were more minor than an incorrect namespace. Now the Policy CR we are referencing will be out of date by the time RM is up for a member approval ballot. With these two obvious errors I think we risk not passing a member approval ballot for the specifications.
>
> Regretfully I have to change my vote on the current ballot to no.

VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com