Subject: Re: [ws-rx] wsrmp nested policy assertions do contain elements fromwsp namespace

Tom Rutt wrote:
> As an aside, I would like to point out that ws addressing metadata spec
> LC draft has also defined nested assertions, but in the schema it
> actually specifies wsp:Policy as a nested element in their Schema,
> using the explicit namespace
> xmlns:wsp="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy";  .
>
> I do not recall that anybody has raised a concern that ws addressing
> metadata spec has not abstracted itself away from a particular version of
> WS-Policy.

Well blow me down. All that fuss about whether our documents normatively
reference none, one or two wsp specs, and it turns out you can only use
WS-Addressing Metadata with a single deprecated version of Policy. I
guess its only a working draft.

Maybe the protagonists of this argument should have their argument over
there instead.

VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle